Print-at-Home Binary Puzzles
- 24 individual puzzles
- Answers included
- PDF format for easy printing
- Download will be available immediately after checkout
How to Solve:
Fill 0s and 1s into the diagram to satisfy the following three rules:
- There are never three consecutive 1s or three consecutive 0s in any row or column.
- There are an equal number of 0s and 1s in each row and column. For example, in a 6×6 puzzle, there must be exactly three 1s and three 0s in each row and each column.
- No two rows are identical, and likewise no two columns are identical.
Please note you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open your Print-at-Home Puzzles. You can download it here for FREE.
Download a Sample Page